This week’s episode of Oh My Health… There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Ben Ivey, founder of The Entrepreneur Lifestyle, on how he started helping others quit the spiral and move forward in their life. Stay tuned to hear his inspiring words.
“When working from home, it’s important to have a cut-up time”
In this episode Jana and Ben talk about:
- Reaching for help when you feeling overwhelmed
- Schedule breaks for yourself to rest
- Think who you want to become, instead of who you are.
- Show your mind that you can do it.
20 minute episode about:
- Getting coaching credentials.
- Doing something challenging for you.
- Design your life.
- Write down what you have to do each day.
Get in touch with Ben at:
Leave a Reply