In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Zach Mathers. Zach made a mistake in life that led him to become an alcoholic. After a period of feeling lost, he decided to seek help in his community.
Today he feels happy and courageous to help others find the right path. Stay tuned to hear this amazing story.
“It’s not a destination, it’s a journey.”
Jana and Zach talk about:
- We were designed by nature to be attached to one another.
- Move towards the person you want to be.
- Don’t feel shame and guilt for things you can’t control.
- Take care of yourself.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Don’t let toxic people into your life.
- Look inside to where you are now and where to want to be.
- Find help in your community, open up. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to a family member, tell it to a stranger, someone that can help you.
- Everything starts with little steps.
- All we have is today!
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/
Leave a Reply