Breathing correctly helps you elevate your health and have a more balanced positive energy. In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Leanne Fuller and she shares how breathing correctly can change your life!
What is your story of hope? …
Find the power of breathing into your body of life through yoga and meditation.
How do you breathe in stressful situations?
Breath work can heal you from your emotional and physical limitations.
Sometimes we are living in survival mode.
But- when you start to breathe and look at life in a different way you see its true beauty.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Leanne Fuller and they discuss….
• Leanne shares her story of hope and how the power of breathing helped heal her
• How to use breathing techniques when you are upset
• How to keep a good mindset through difficult situations
• How to elevate your health through breath work
Tune into this 20-minute episode + I speak with Leanne Fuller + she shares how breathing techniques can elevate your health!
• Sometimes we need to take a step back, breathe, and realize just how important our life is.
• Breath work and meditation can help you remember life is what you make it and what you are chasing after.
• The best thing to do when you are upset is to anchor into your body.
• One way to anchor into your body is to open your heart, roll your shoulders back and just breathe in all the energy so you can center back into the positive.
• It can be hard to find balance when your mind is chattering, remember to just breathe in and out to ignore all the chattering going on.
• When you are breathing in and out to balance yourself, focus on a solution or a positive moment that helps you get through the next step.
• When you wake up in the morning, before you get out of bed, think about chakras, breathe in and out into that center.
• You can elevate your health by pushing through, breathing and releasing the parts of you that are stuck.
• There is a lot of evidence that supports breath work can help people heal from cancer and help with muscles.
• Your body wants to heal itself, its just sometimes things get in the way of it.
• Chakras are energy centers within the body and is like a big wheel that balances your energy.
• An example of Chakras is when you feel heartache. When you feel heartache, it can start as a lump in your throat, then tightness in your chest etc.
• The correct way to breathe is into your belly. Your belly should extend and then back in.
• Your body will start to recognize the difference in your breathing.
• Breath work is the most amazing tool for everyone.
• Remember that your life is what’s happening from point A to point B.
Links for Leanne:
• Leanne hosts workshops in Orange County and San Francisco
• Email: email@example.com
Leanne is a single mom that realized one day she was tired of just surviving her way through life. Through yoga and meditation practices she realized the power of truly breathing into her body and her life. This breathwork has taught her to heal emotional /physical limitations and now she is able to share with others how she was able to conquer her fight or flight and sit in the moments of life for a full and rich experience.