Dairy and Gluten Free
-2 Cups Broccoli Diced
-¼ Cup Scallions Minced
-½ Cup Spinach
-½ Cup Coconut Yogurt
-1 Cup Vegan Cheddar Cheese
-1 tsp Garlic Powder
-¼ tsp Black Pepper
-1 tsp Sea Salt
-1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large cast iron skillet saute broccoli, scallions, and spinach in coconut oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes (this will help the eggs to cook evenly).
- In a medium bowl combine eggs (whisked), seasoning, yogurt, and vegan cheese.
- Once combined add to vegetables (stir while in pan to ensure the egg coats the entire pan) and place into the oven.
- Bake until golden brown and serve hot.
- *If you are looking to prepare ahead of time, let quiche cool, cut into desired portion sizes and place into freezer friendly container.
- When ready to use simply remove from freezer cover with damp cloth and microwave 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave.
Jana Short says
Dr. Dee, I absolutely love this quiche recipe… It even tastes more delicious cold!