Schoolmates can be very brutal when we have a unique difference. Paul went from having a problem that prevented him from walking normally, to a mindset reset which allowed him to become a life coach and help others. Nothing stops us when we love to live.
Is it possible to overcome the challenges of life?
“I’ve made a goal to myself and changed my mindset”
In this episode, Jana Short talks with Paul about:
- Trusting family and love around us can help us overcome challenges.
- Differences and limitations make us unique.
- Helping others as a way of life.
This 30-minute episode with some tips on how can life change if we set our mind to it includes:
- Be patient and consistent.
- Focus on what you can do, what you are passionate about.
- Do selfless acts.
- Start the day with energy, with the “right foot”.
Get in touch with Paul:
Paul also has a podcast, check it out:
Marc Van Herr says
What an inspiring story! You can either see an obstacle or an opportunity. Well done!