What is your story of hope? …
The more you know about your body and what it needs, the more you can provide it.
Are you living your best holistic life?
Prevention is key and knowledge is power.
Did you know?
Everybody has their own unique way that their body works.
In this two-part episode, host Jana Short speaks with Kara Kruger and they discuss ….
• Kara shares her story of hope
• Kara shares how having knowledge of your body can help you know how to better take care of yourself.
• By knowing your DNA make up and Genes you can better know your body
Tune into this two-part episode + I speak with Kara Kruger + she goes over my DNA discovery and how having knowledge of your DNA can help you better take care of yourself.
• Inflammation is one of the markers for autoimmune type diseases or high risk for hay fever.
• Risks, diseases and other issues can come from how your genes are positioned.
• You are in charge of your body and how you manage your health.
• You can learn about your cardiac health and risks through DNA testing.
• Stress and hormonal imbalances can affect your cardiac health.
• Being preventive is a good way to protect and take care of your health.
• Always know all your options for your health.
• Staying away from toxins can help with your health.
• By having DNA testing you can plan for your health.
• Think of it as nature and nurture. Nature is the actual make up of your DNA and you have to nurture the DNA to stay healthy.
• Depending on your DNA testing, you can thrive still in life whether that’s with a Keto Diet or other supplements.
• There are a lot of good options and resources to help you plan for your health.
• DNA testing will help you learn about sensitivities your body has, such as being lactose intolerant.
• You use a swab in your mouth to do the DNA testing.
• With DNA testing, there is no wrong answer and it is totally empowering.You can get $50 off to do work with Kara and her team just from listening to this podcast!
Want to know more about Kara?
Kara is with Peak Wellness Group and she coaches in Epigenetics.
Peak Wellness Group was created to empower you to reach your goal of peak wellness through epigenetics, nutrition & great lifestyle choices.
They offer local or online, and group or individual counseling models.
Kara Krueger is a board-certified nutritionist.
She is educated in the cutting edge practice of epigenetic counseling which enables them to understand YOUR genetic blueprint and personalize a nutrition and lifestyle program based on your specific health needs.
Check out Kara at: www.peakwellnessgroup.com